1. Find out if there’s an initial fit by answering these 3 questions. If any of the answers is “yes”, we’re not right for each other.
- Involved in domestic or substance abuse?
- Is there a mental illness that would impair participation in therapy?
- Is this a last-ditch effort to save a relationship?
2. Right fit? Then register on my encrypted site.
3. In order to avoid Federal financial penalties, my policy is that clients who have not registered or whose information is incomplete will not be seen.
4. After completing the forms, access the Calendar and make an appointment.
Where are you located?
1. The address is 5265 North Academy Blvd. which is between Union and Montebello in a 3-story building on the east side of Academy, directly across the street from the Target/Safeway strip center.
2. The building is called “Emerald Plaza” and is between Wendy’s and Lone Star Steak.
3. Since there’s a look-alike building behind 5265 be sure you go to the one that faces Academy.
4. When we meet on a Saturday get in by entering my extension from the list on the brick wall. When I cue you to open the door, come up to Suite 3300.